Thursday, January 26, 2012

ROADSTER UPDATE

With the Model T's frame now built, it's time to make a tough decision. Do I move forward into phase two with the T, or divert the attention back to the roadster by getting its chassis into roller status? I'm torn. I know if I put the T on hold, it'll be years before its running. And if I start going back to the roadster, neither car will get done anytime soon. I'll post back once I decide.

1 comment:

matthew nixson said...

I was just wondering about this last night and bam, u update this morning. I say if ur on a roll with the t, go till u get tired of it.