Here's the basic order the build will follow:
1. Install front suspension
2. Fabricate rear suspension
3. Hang pedals and set-up steering box for cowl steering
4. Fabricate floors, including transmission tunnel, seating position
5. Mount grill shell, radiator and fabricate shroud for manual fan
6. Mount headlights and tail lights
7. Wire car, plumb brake lines, run fuel lines
8. Mount seats, gauges, windshield
9. Sound deadening, upholstery, sound system?
10. Take car back apart and perform all necessary powder-coating and plating.
11. Paint, pin stripe, etc.