Saturday, April 16, 2011

HEADERS ORDERED

SaltFlatMatt from the HAMB aka Lakeheaders.com and I had one more chat about my headers yesterday. He's a great guy to deal with and really works to make sure you're getting exactly what you want. I knew I wanted lakes with his best baffles. But when I got to his site, I really dug the swept style lakes he's offering. So I upgraded to those. Then Matt and I started talking about the sweep downs that he makes and suggested I hold off, given the added expense. Until I mentioned that I was going to have my pipes coated. At that point, it made more sense to order everything I'd need since it would all have to be coated. So it's all ordered. The sweep style headers (note the curvature of the pipes as they go into the main pipe), the downturns, and the baffles. I'll likely use Matt's supplier on the coatings, too. I'll keep you posted on that. Exhaust? Check!
The parts piles grows. One less thing to buy before the build is back on. Hehehe

No comments: