Thursday, November 12, 2009

BABY SHIT IS A VERY GOOD THING


As I await the engines return and Marty get closer to wrapping up the frame fabrication, I've been spending a fair amount of time thinking about the cars color. I began by liking lime green candy a lot. But I'm seeing a lot of that color lately and it is pretty pimpy. So lately I've challenged myself to think about somethind subtler and perhaps a little less expected. I've been paying a lot of attention to colors on modern cars and there is a jeep metallic I've been seeing lately that I find very interesting.  It's kind of a baby shit green and I've become quite enamored with it. It's not olive drab or too militaristic-looking. While I certainly reserve the right to revert to the original lime green plan, I'm really liking this color a lot and have recently saw the same color on a Rod&Custom feature car. I hope everybody doesn't jump on the bandwagon now.

No comments: