Sunday, January 16, 2011

REPRO HEADLIGHTS? TO BLINK OR NOT TO BLINK? THAT IS THE QUESTION.

Reproduction headlights with built-in blinkers. Nice.
It'll probably be a good while before I need eyes for the '29. In fact, I have an old pair of headlights that are pretty nice. But they don't have built-in turn signals. And while that might not matter to a lot of people, I'd sure as hell like to be able to tell folks in my direct path where the hell I'm going. Maybe it has to do with having a pretty nasty crash in my roadster that pre-empted the whole teardown to begin with. But I digress. A really cool solution is the reproduction headlights made by OTB. They may not be the 100% purist route, but I've never been very good at sticking to the rules anyways. They've also got some other neat goodies on their site. Worth a look.

No comments: