Friday, October 19, 2012

BUILD BACK ON

The roadster build is back on, and in a big way. Last week, I rented a moving van, loaded up my '29 roadster and delivered it to a secret bunker here in Denver, where a talented builder is going to be plying his talents to it over the coming winter. In conversation with said builder, I was asked to submit shots of a handful of cars that came closest to what I'm envisioning for my car, which is to replicate an early sixties custom. I happened to share the handful of pics I was sending to the builder with my employee, Rob, and he offered to retouch one of them to be close in color to what I want for my car. So with apologies to Nick Garfias, the owner of this beautiful '29 roadster, I present a light turquoise metallic photoshopped version of his car -- and what I want my car to be.





No comments: